Dell Latitde probles

ThIS IS EnGLISh, the spellig istakes are te kes wot work!!
Well, I boght a DELL LATITDE oe ear ago. A mistake? a be.
The moterboards caged twice. The hard disk twice the LCD scree twice The power adapter oce The keboard three ties
God bless, te sste is der te warrat. Ad its ot te festive SPIRIT, its st te fact tat te keboartd ad te oterboard as goe bad agai. So o a QWERT keboard a wole rage of kes dot work!. for eg: oe is 1...
te bad part is te sste goes ot of warrat i abt tree ots tie..Te dell people keep o replacig parts....to o o effect...I a strct...a advice, fellas?
Rager