DeviceNet handheld configurator?

Can anybody point me towards a handheld DeviceNet configurator into which one can load an EDS file and then use to configure a DeviceNet slave device?

Something like the A-B DeviceView 2707-DNC would work, but that's been obsoleted and replaced by a the 193-PCT.

I've googled and searched the ODVA catalog and have found nothing.

The 193 appears to be dumbed-down version that doesn't allow you to load EDS files, so you have to enter class, instance, attribute indexes manually. [AFAICT from the manual it has the EDS for some A-B motor controller thingy in ROM, and everybody else is supposed to take a flying leap.]

Reply to
Grant Edwards