Hello all!

Headhunters will tell you that right now customers are asking for near impossible combinations of background.

experience

Well then perhaps there is hope for me after all!!!! I think that is something that my course does cover. What type of combinations do you mean?

for
experience",
available
Recent graduate with twenty years experience.
History of loyalty to employer and willing to relocate to other continents within a week.
Fully qualified but not smarter than the boss.
Good sense of humour but doesn't read Dilbert.
Walter.

mean?