Help in Selecting University for Msc Control (UK)

Hi, I am apsiring to do my Msc Control Engg and got offers from Univ of Sheff (Msc Control ) & Univ of Bath ( Msc Dynamics& Control ) . I have
2 years experience in Automotive Control(in INDIA) and intending to pursue career in same field. Somebody please suggest which is better Univ ?
Thanks in Advance
Jose
I had a colleague who did MSc in Process Control at Univ of Newcastle and finally landed himself working with Total Refinery. Don't know if either of both univs are good but should also check the univ. I was told some lecturer at the univ came from industries around the city as visiting lecturer.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,
Check the MSc Applied Process Control in Newcastle University. it is good for chemical/control engineers who wish to work in the process industry. I guess some of the London Universities shall also have Conrol Engg MSc courses.
Best wishes with your Univ hunting..!!
Ankur
TheRomanov wrote:

If you think the quality of their web sites is indicative then Newcastle's excellent mateiral is a good sign. (I dont work for them.) For example http://lorien.ncl.ac.uk/ming/advcontrl/apc.htm Unless you mean Newcastle Australia - and they have good stuff too (but after a quick search it seems to have disappeared). http://www.newcastle.edu.au Francis

Francis wrote:

Both universities have good reputations, but I think Sheffield is especially well known for its control systems curriculum.
fred