Help in Selecting University for Msc Control (UK)

Hi, I am apsiring to do my Msc Control Engg and got offers from Univ of Sheff (Msc Control ) & Univ of Bath ( Msc Dynamics& Control ) . I have

2 years experience in Automotive Control(in INDIA) and intending to pursue career in same field. Somebody please suggest which is better Univ ?

Thanks in Advance

Jose

Reply to
jose.jimmy

TheRomanov

Hi,

Check the MSc Applied Process Control in Newcastle University. it is good for chemical/control engineers who wish to work in the process industry. I guess some of the London Universities shall also have Conrol Engg MSc courses.

Best wishes with your Univ hunting..!!

Ankur

TheRomanov wrote:

Reply to
Ankur

If you think the quality of their web sites is indicative then Newcastle's excellent mateiral is a good sign. (I dont work for them.) For example

you mean Newcastle Australia - and they have good stuff too (but after a quick search it seems to have disappeared).

Francis

Both universities have good reputations, but I think Sheffield is especially well known for its control systems curriculum.

fred

Reply to
Fred Stevens