Help with matlab/simnon code that works - fuzzy control

Please any one to send me a working code in matlab or simnon for control for simple linear system in state variable from using fuzzy control. Any
unfuzzification method is ok. the ANFIS from Jang's book is not workin for me. The matlab fuzzy toolbox have not example for linear system.
Mucho thanks. M.K.
osman wrote:

Why in the world do you want to use fuzzy control for a linear system?
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

My question exactly! The answer will most likely be found somewhere in broken Academialand!

Maybe its time-varying?

Sorry mistake is mine. Only want to learn fuzzy simulation writng inference mechanisms in Simnon or Matlab. I know placing poles in Matlab (Ackermann) up to H-inf control with mu-synthesis/robust control matlab boxes. Only I find matlab fuzzy toolbox limited to use for state variable systems. Anyone knows how to or has code in Simnon please help. Yes, system is slowly time varying potentially. Thank you Mr. Tim and the others.
Thanks. M.K.