How to set COAUTHIDENTITY properly?

Hi all,

anybody has experience with COAUTHIDENTITY? I can't seem to get the values correct :(

My code is shown below:

ZeroMemory(&coAuthIdentity, sizeof(coAuthIdentity));

coAuthIdentity.Password = (unsigned short*)"password"; coAuthIdentity.Flags = SEC_WINNT_AUTH_IDENTITY_UNICODE; coAuthIdentity.User = (unsigned short*)"hfyap"; coAuthIdentity.UserLength = 4; cout

Reply to
Atiz

The solution to this is here:

But I'm still having problems configuring the client to connect to server remotely. Hope someone can help me, thx!

Atiz

Atiz wrote:

Reply to
Atiz