Identification help

Hello,

I am working on identification project in college. I have the system with time constant of 100 sec and sampling time is 2 sec.

I want to design input PRBS(Psuedo Random Binary Signal) for experiment. I am using MATLAB iddata() command for this. It requires the frequecy range for which PRBS is to be designed.

I am confused what frequency range should i use?? Please help me.

Reply to
rahul.chem