Magelis XBT L1000 programming software

Hi group,
I was wondering if anyone can help me with obtaining a copy for the XBT L1000 HMI programming utility for the Magelis XBT-H HMI. I had
contacted Schneider-Electrics earlier this week and have not recieved a response.
ive gone through most of the schneider site and the telemaecanique site - where i can only find manuals.
If its illegal to obtain this software through means other than through schneider-electric, then ill try contacting them again, otherwise can anyone else help me?
This reason why im requesting this software is that the company with which we had one of our sites do the work no longer exists and we need to do some upgrade work.
Thanks