Quality Assurance Inspection Software

Quality Assurance Software

Incoming Inspection Data Collection System (IIDC) Special Offer!

$ 325 Full Version - Standalone Now $100 (Plus $25 shipping and handling)

Quality Assurance/Quality Control Software Development

As Quality Assurance Software we have been developing software for the electronics, electromechanical and pharmaceutical industries in Puerto Rico for the past twelve years.

We proudly present our customers:

Connective Technologies, Maricao PR Symmetricom, Aguadilla PR General Electric, Vega Alta PR Millipore, Cidra PR Avatar Metals and Molding, Mayaguez PR CNC 2000, Caguas PR IST Technologies, Cayey PR

Quality Assurance Software is Expanding Services Outside Puerto Rico

We are now expanding our services and we are introducing our best software, the Incoming Inspection Data Collection (IIDC), in the internet at:

Cost Structure for the IIDC Software Services:

Price System Services

$ 2,500 =B7 Full Version - Network =B7 Full Customization =B7 Unlimited Work Station License to One Data Source =B7 Training =B7 Project Implementation Phone Support

$ 1,250 =B7 Full Version- Network =B7 Limited Customization =B7 Limited Work Station License to One Data Source =B7 Training =B7 Project Implementation Phone Support

$ 650 =B7 Full Version - Standalone =B7 Training =B7 Project Implementation Phone Support

$ 325 =B7 Full Version - Standalone =B7 Project Implementation Phone Support

Special Offer!

We want to make a very special offer to a very special group of professionals, the quality assurance professionals who have to deal with the hard task of collecting data and transforming it into useful information.

We will release the $ 325 Full Version - Standalone now for $ 100 (plus $25 shipping and handling) and for a limited amount of time as an introductory offer of IIDC outside of Puerto Rico.

We will also help them with their project implementation by giving them free phone support.

More detailed information about IIDC can be found at:

How reliable is IIDC? IIDC is a well tested and proven software that has been implemented in the industry for twelve years and has helped quality assurance professionals with the data collection and reporting of the incoming inspection area.

Order now and take advantage of this special offer. Offer ends December 31, 2006.

Use IIDC to improve the QC department's incoming inspection efficiency by:

=B7Changing your paper file cabinet into a computerized information system that can help you create reports and charts about suppliers, components and defects in seconds

=B7Minimizing data entry because once you enter your suppliers and defects data the first time you don't have to enter it again when you are recording inspection data

=B7Saving time because reports can be printed many times, any time and for any period of time

Thank you very much; we hope you can benefit from this special offer.

Quality Assurance Software Contact: Jos=E9 M. Falcon, PE snipped-for-privacy@QualityAssuranceInspectionSoftware.com

787-854-6674 (Office)=20 787-608-1981 (Mobile)
Reply to
Jose Falcon

I have yet to see Quality Assurance Software do anything to assure quality, it is`the same as ISO 9000, full documentation and traceability - but if the product is rubbish, documentation will not improve it. The best QA system is Mk.1 eyeball plus proper testing. My job was QA - laboratory analysis - and ISO 9000 made absolutely no difference to product quality. All it did was waste a lot of time and make vast amounts of money for the ISO 9000 "consultants", 2 people for 2 days every 3 months, $10k - thank you very much, $40k pa.for nothing useful. Alan, in Gosnells, Western Oz. VK6 YAB VKS 737 - W 6174

Reply to
alan200

Hi Alan:

Actually Quality Assurance Software or ISO or any other system can not assure quality by themselves. Quality is assured by the attitude of the people towards becoming the best they can be.

Jose

snipped-for-privacy@i> >

Reply to
Jose Falcon

All so-called "Quality Assurance" programs need to be renamed to more precisely reflect their purpose. They should be renamed "Liability Assurance". These programs do not detect nor correct quality issues, they allow a process to find where/when a quality issue was generated. Now, liability can be more easily transferred to where lawyers can extract maximum $ for minimal work. It's ALL about profit boys.

Reply to
syoung