master's Project

Hello everybody , this is my first messege . My name is Pavan Totala . I am pursuing Master Of Science Program at Karlstad University,Sweden . I am doing my masters in Automatic
control . I have to do Master's project in next few months . I want to do something related to Spacecraft control . But i am not able to figure out some points . 1. What are the job prospects to do a project related to Space Craft control or should i opt something else that would have better future ? 2. I dont know exactly but i want to put something like H2 and H infinity control or Genetic algorithms . So plesae guide me what do about this . 3. I know that it very vague idea but i am looking some help from all you guys in the group so plese dont disappoint me .
Looking for your reply PAVAN

When I go through resumes and interview people I don't look for projects that are exactly in line with what I'm looking for, I look for projects that show a flexible and intellegent mind at work.
If you do something you don't like but which gets you a job fast you'll be on an express-elevator ride into a career doing things that aren't fun. If you do something that facinates _you_, then you'll be interesting to people doing things that are related. It may take longer to get a solid job, but you'll get up every morning looking forward to going to work.

Do something that will actually work. All of the people who I know (including me) who actually have responsibility for systems have very practical attitudes towards control systems. Successful control engineers aren't the ones who can apply the latest theory; they're the ones who can lay their hands on an oscillating system and tell you what bolt to tighten.
If you're doing a real system you don't start with the cutting-edge design techniques unless you know that good old gain and phase margin designs won't get you where you're going.
For a project you probably want to show that you can use one of these techniques, so make sure to choose a problem to solve that really needs it, or be ready to explain in interviews how you _could_ have done it with traditional methods but you were demonstrating your advanced skills.

I got to know many things from your reply . I was just fascinated by some advanced methods with pretty good names so that i can go ahead in this competition , but the point is that i should strengthen my fundamenteals . Your suggestions are really helpful. If you have some more please let me know
How many companies in the world exist that would require a person with expertise in space craft control?