need a good source for fluid properties?

You should give EZChemDB a try. I downloaded a trial from

and the program was surprisingly good! Unlike most engineering programs, an individual can afford it as well. The database

is easy to use, and it has temperature dependent properties for over

1700 chemicals. The data can be exported to excel spreadsheets, or the

program of your choosing. There is also a neat module that allows you to create thermodynamic tables for any of the 1700 + chemicals and interpolates. The big sell for me is the fact that the data is well reference on the website

and in the program help file. Give it a try if you are in need to a good, pretty reliable source for fluid properties.

Hope this helps,

Bara

Reply to
Btunde