Need help on Honeywell Uniformance PHD

Appreciate anyone familiar with Honeywell Uniformance Process Historian Database especially related to the RDI.

TheRomanov wrote:

No, but if you find anything post it! I've found very little Honeywell info anywhere, and they don't seem to talk too generously.
Andy
Perhaps most users rely on Honeywell to resolve their problem or they may have a term contract. Are you using Honeywell PHD?
Andrew Corson wrote:

I was on a site where we used Experion PKS and I campaigned to get Uniformance, but the price tag was too big for management to approve. We did exclusively use Honeywell programmers for work and later had a maintenance contract which worked sufficiently well, but I liked to poke around with the system myself and was forever wondering how things worked. I had all the high level access passwords and itchy fingers, perhaps I'm lucky I never brought the site down!
Andrew
TheRomanov wrote:

Did you manage to get a training on PHD administrator?