PID tuning method

there is one tuning method which is sum time constant approach for PID
tuning. this method is invented by Udo Kuln. but I can't find his
paper, so I don't know this tuning method is how to derive.
I want to find some advice or resource to help me understand the sum
time constant approach.
Best regards,
Reply to
forest
Did you mean Udo Kühn? (Google will find him if you spell his name Kuhn.)
Reply to
Bjarne Bäckst
I have used Google to find it, but I can't find anything
Reply to
forest
Strange. I tried '"udo kuhn" + pid' and among the first results are
etc.
Reply to
Bjarne Bäckst
Some people just can't use Google, it's too complicated.
Ciao,
Peter K.
Reply to
Peter K.
Yeah, methinks it should have a "do what I want not what I type" mode. ;-)
Reply to
Bjarne Bäckst
Isn't that true for all computers? :o)
Ciao,