PID tuning method

there is one tuning method which is sum time constant approach for PID tuning. this method is invented by Udo Kuln. but I can't find his
paper, so I don't know this tuning method is how to derive.
I want to find some advice or resource to help me understand the sum time constant approach.
Best regards,

Did you mean Udo Khn? (Google will find him if you spell his name Kuhn.)
--
http://www.flexusergroup.com /

I have used Google to find it, but I can't find anything

Strange. I tried '"udo kuhn" + pid' and among the first results are
<http://www.control-technology.de/ct/tsumreg.html <http://www.proconsol.de/beisp/TSum.htm <http://www.gleich-lesen.de/interfaces/main/content.php4?chapid '238&fu ll_show=1> <www.inf.fh-dortmund.de/personen/ professoren/roehrig/SS05/pi/pi18.pdf>
etc.
--
http://www.flexusergroup.com /

snipped-for-privacy@m.a.c.com (Bjarne Bckstrm) writes:

Some people just can't use Google, it's too complicated.
Ciao,
Peter K.

Yeah, methinks it should have a "do what I want not what I type" mode. ;-)
--
http://www.flexusergroup.com /

snipped-for-privacy@m.a.c.com (Bjarne Bckstrm) writes:

Isn't that true for all computers? :o)