Pricing for Orange M2M Connect?

Hi there,

Further to my other post, we are trying to convince one of our customers to stick with GSM comms for our telemetry module (FWIW, we are also proposing short range radio, but we've already got that covered).

To overcome his objections to cost and reliability, we are looking at the Orange M2M Connect service, which is supposed to be cheaper and comes with guuaranteed service levels.

Unfortunately, having been passed around Orange and promised call backs I have started to lose the will to live (without managing to get any info on costs).

Whilst normally I wouldn't touch a supplier who is so difficult to get information from, I need to at least get an idea of the costs involved.

Is there anyone out there using M2M Connect in the UK, either SMS or GPRS, who can give an idea of cost per KB or MB (I gather there are no 'line' rental charges)?

Many Thanks,

Chris.

Reply to
Chris