Process Control universities

I m doing my masters in system and control. I want to go for doctaral programm. Please suggest me some good universities for Control.
Thank You.
Regards, Rahul
What is your area of specialization?
Model Predictive Control? State Estimation? System Identification? etc.?
Sorry i missed the essential part. I am working on online system identification of multirate system and their Model predictive conrol.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Try: 1) University of Wisconsin-Madison (Texas-Wisconsin Modeling and Control Consortium) 2) University of Texas-Austin (Texas-Wisconsin Modeling and Control Consortium) 3) McMaster University (McMaster Advanced Control Consortium)