Process Control universities

I m doing my masters in system and control. I want to go for doctaral programm. Please suggest me some good universities for Control.

Thank You.

Regards, Rahul

Reply to
rahul.chem

What is your area of specialization?

Model Predictive Control? State Estimation? System Identification? etc.?

Reply to
David Veerasingam

Sorry i missed the essential part. I am working on online system identification of multirate system and their Model predictive conrol.

Reply to
rahul.chem

Try:

1) University of Wisconsin-Madison (Texas-Wisconsin Modeling and Control Consortium) 2) University of Texas-Austin (Texas-Wisconsin Modeling and Control Consortium) 3) McMaster University (McMaster Advanced Control Consortium)
Reply to
David Veerasingam