Question about SIXNET EtherTrak I/O

Does anyone here have any experience with the SIXNET EtherTrak I/O device?
I'm doing some in-the-office, R&D type work trying to learn how to
talk to this thing from a Visual Basic (VB6) program. The information provided by the manufacturer does not make it at all clear as to how to do this. All I want to do is read and write individual I/O points.
Maybe someone has some sample code they could share?
Thanks.
I do not claim much expertise on the subject, but I think you need more than VB for this. There is more info here: http://www.sixnetio.com/html_files/presentation/udp_secret.htm http://www.kepware.com/Spec_Sheets/SIXNET_EtherTrak.html