recommendation for DAS

I am searching for a portable (low cost) data acquisition system with minimum 4 analog channels and 200 ksamples/sec. simultaneous sampling.
I will be processing signals of a few hundreds of micro volts to hundreds of millivolts. I will be streaming the data to a pc for logging. Any recommendations ?
Thanks in advance.