RSView SE ActiveX Imagelist Control application

Hi all,

I'm currently developing an application in RSView SE 4.00 and require the usage of ActiveX Control - Microsoft ImageList Control 6.0 (SP6). I have placed one of these controls on a generic screen, checked the 'ExposeToVba' property and am trying to populate the Imagelist with one item using the code below:

------------------------------ Private Sub Display_AnimationStart() On Error GoTo ErrorHandler

Call ilTEST.ListImages.Add(, , LoadPicture("C:\winnt\system32\tunes.bmp"))

ErrorHandler: If Err.Number 0 Then

Call modErrorHandler.VisualBasicError("FBD_StatusScreen: frmRecipeViewer.LoadPhaseImages()", Err.Number, Err.Source, Err.Description)

End If End Sub

-------------------------------------- When I run the screen, it runs this code but generates an error with the following information: Error #: -2147418113 Automation Error - Catastrophic error

VB references include Visual Basic for Applications RSView Display Client Object Model OLE Automation Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.8 Library Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library Microsoft Scripting Runtime RSView Display Client Object Model RSView SE Signature Controls Microsoft Windows Common Control 6.0 (SP6)

Anyone have any success implementing Imagelist Controls on a RSView SE screen before or could give me any insight to my error?

Much appreciated. Ed

Reply to
ekhchow

Syntax looks to be OK from a VB6 point of view.. You do have a licensed copy of the control on the development machine? Check to be sure AB supports the SP6 version, I have seen this cause problems b4. Could remove the call statement and assign the return value to a var.... even if this get tossed. Haven't worked with RSview before so just shooting in the dark from VB... st

Reply to
St