RSView32 & Virtual Keyboard

Hi all,

I'm developing a RSView32 app on a touch screen panel (no hard keyboard).

I'm trying to set up a string input field and my options are:

1) RSView32's native string input field 2) ActiveX text box

I want to use the ActiveX text box field, but I can't / don't know how to bring up the virtual keyboard that is native in RSView32. I can display the virtual keyboard if I use option 1 and select the appropriate check box in the display settings of my graphics screen.

Does anyone know how to bring up the RSView32 v-keyboard from VB?

Thanks. Ed

Reply to
ekhchow

Ed,

I don't have RSView, so I can't give you the direct answer to your question, but Windows has an on-screen keyboard as one of the accessibility features. It sends keystrokes to the foreground window, and we've used it with iFix. The program is located at %SystemRoot%\system32\osk.exe.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Lamond