variable ?

somehow, I get my mtext that is attached to the leader with a defined wrap width... I have to go into the property box on each one & select no wrap.
how do I get no wrap back to the default option?
thanks! Rob
I don't know what version you're using, but try this:
1) Enter "_qleader" at the command line 2) Next enter "S" 3) The "Leader Settings" dialog box should pop up. Select the "Annotation" tab 4) Uncheck the "Frame Text" box 5) Click "OK"

that did it, thanks!

"Annotation"
Paul S. wrote:

And a 'thank you' from me as well. I thought they all did that.
Brian