variable ?

somehow, I get my mtext that is attached to the leader with a defined wrap
width... I have to go into the property box on each one & select no wrap.
how do I get no wrap back to the default option?
thanks!
Rob
Reply to
Longshot
I don't know what version you're using, but try this:
1) Enter "_qleader" at the command line 2) Next enter "S" 3) The "Leader Settings" dialog box should pop up. Select the "Annotation" tab 4) Uncheck the "Frame Text" box 5) Click "OK"
Reply to
Paul S.
that did it, thanks!
"Annotation"
Reply to
Longshot
And a 'thank you' from me as well. I thought they all did that.
Brian
Reply to
Brian