variable ?

somehow, I get my mtext that is attached to the leader with a defined wrap width... I have to go into the property box on each one & select no wrap. how do I get no wrap back to the default option?

thanks! Rob

Reply to
Longshot

I don't know what version you're using, but try this:

1) Enter "_qleader" at the command line 2) Next enter "S" 3) The "Leader Settings" dialog box should pop up. Select the "Annotation" tab 4) Uncheck the "Frame Text" box 5) Click "OK"
Reply to
Paul S.

that did it, thanks!

"Annotation"

Reply to
Longshot

And a 'thank you' from me as well. I thought they all did that.

Brian

Reply to
Brian