default location of filter .nfl files - AutoCAD 2005

Is there a specific location in the file search path for .nfl (filter) files? Currently I have a new (empty) .nfl file appearing in the directory I'm
currently working in. I want to set up a 'master' filter file which i can use for all drawings. Any ideas where I create and save this to?
Thanks,
Ian, London.