Sliding mode control

Hi :) I'm working on my thesis on Sliding Mode Control. I'm makig a simulation with Matlab, but i've some problem to obtain a good code with the use of alfa, boudarylayer. I've studied this one on Edwards book. If there's anybody that could help me.... Thanks so much beforehand.

Reply to
Ciccio

well, i think it's ok also a way to see the alghoritm.......it's no neccessary that is wrote in matlab programmtation language. Tnx so much :)

"Ciccio" ha scritto nel messaggio news:gG6ae.1275367$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.tin.it...

Reply to
Ciccio