Software for tenders and complex engineering proposals?

We are looking for a software solution to support our bids and proposal team. We manufacture control panels. We work on tenders
involving complex engineering price proposals including in house products and third-party products. Any recommendations?
Thanks
Pat
Best software I have seen for the configuration of control panels is Magsales provided by Magsoft International. Check them at: www.e-magsoft.com
WBR