updated website for the EPSRC project "A fuzzy approach to video transmission over Bluetooth"

Dear all

The Intelligent Systems Research Centre at London Metropolitan University, UK, is conducting an EPSRC research project entitled "A fuzzy approach to video transmission over Bluetooth". The overall aim of the project is concerned with transmission of digital video signal over Bluetooth wireless. So far two IEEE Conference papers and three journal papers have been produced based on the results from this research. Two seminars within the department and one seminar outside have been given on the research work on this project. For more details and simulation results, please visit the project website

===================================== Dr. Kazemian and Dr. Meng CCTM Dept. London Metropolitan University =====================================

Reply to
limeng

Somehow I think that I'd rather use a Scart cable to connect my DVD player to my TV!

What happens when I walk into the room with my Bluetooth connected mobile phone, MP3 player and personal organiser?

Reply to
Michael Tombs