Virus protection

Has anyone got virus protection on their process network, if so which AV product do you use.

The system we are currently working on is Honeywell Experion. We will install whatever they advise simply because it must be tested to be fully compatible with their software and hardware. And Honeywell must supply a guarantee.
Walter.

Walter thanks for that.
We too use a Honeywell based system but are going to beef up security. We use McAfee and are going to install an IDS too between the Office and Process network.