FS - Vibrating Tumbler (NEW) (Lapidary)

Vibrating Tumbler - TV-12 Great for Metal Finishing and Hobbyists of all Types The TV-12 is a work horse, with its 12 inch diameter bowl.
Ideal for dry vibrating tumbling. The TV-12 is manufactured in Semi Valley California USA
Unit Stands 12 inches tall Disassembles for Ease of Unloading Simple Srew Removal for Loading 9" Bowl Width at Opening 5-1/2 Bowl Depth Unit Base Width 10-1/2 inches Maximum Weight Load 20 lbs. Unit Weighs 7 lbs. EMPTY
I bought this item to complement my 3 Lortone tumblers, used it for about 2 weeks and discovered I prefer the 'old fashion' way. I paid over $180 but I am willing to sell it for $100 obo.