I need a better bench grinder

I have a 6", 3/4 hp bench grinder I bought when a tool truck came to town. It is a good size, but no power.. JUNK to me.
Does HF, HD or Sears have a good grinder that can use a wire wheel with out bogging down? What size, hp and amps would I look for that will not grunt or stop on me...
TIA Don D.
Has anyone bought from Northern tools? I am also looking at these grinders. http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/NTESearch?Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ne=1&Nttnch%20grinder&N&storeIdi70&Ntk=All I was looking at the one with the belt sander attached. Any help here on this?
Don D.

I bought A Wilton 8" Silver Series A week ago from Menards. It's rated at one horse but who knows? So far I have no complaints and for less than 50 bucks I don't see any down side. Wilton sell's a gold series also that has cast aluminum tool rests which sound better than the stamped steel I have but Menards doesn't handle it. Good luck with your search!.
H.R.