metal carving

Does anyone do small metal carving out of brass.
Roy

With a lathe ? or?
Henk

Forgot to say what I wanted. Thy will be men two to four inches tall.
wrote: | > | >>Does anyone do small metal carving out of brass. | >> | >>Roy | >> | > | > With a lathe ? or? | > | > Henk | > | Forgot to say what I wanted. Thy will be men two to four inches tall.
would hand finished castings work?
www.imagine-that.ws
http://www.imagine-that.ws/SCULPT.html
info @ imagine-that.ws (remove spaces)