O.T. Moving a pool and deck

My parents have a 4 year old 16x32 doughboy oval pool. They have torn the liner inadvertantly cleaning it and have decided they dont want it
anymore. They just put a salt water system in it last year. The deck completely encirles the pool and cost a lit of money.
How hard would it be to take this apart and reuse both the deck and pool at my house? How would you go about taking apart the deck in pieces where it could be reassembled? I have a tractor and trailer at my disposal. I appreciate any advice.
Do these things increase/decrease the value of your home?