Latest threads in ⏣ Metalworking Craftshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Low Cost CNC Routers
Best price on CNC Routers see Kelly

LOOKING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS
hello ladies and gents. i own a small rock shoppe here in southwest oklahoma. currently i trade rocks shells indian artifacts etc.with people in about 18 states and 4 different countries. i have been...

Finally an Auction site for crafter only.
Finally an Auction site for crafter only. you there get $20.00 free to explore the site. till then Providing a surprisingly human shopping experience. Trusted and secure. Millions of domains to choose...

FS: 8" 3-jaw chuck
8" 3jaw chuck, excellent shape. includes 3 inside and 3 outside stepped jaws Central Machinery, sorry no backing plate... $45.00 remove NOSPAM to reply by email.

Advice needed on lifting Vertical Mill
Help! I've just taken delivery of a new Mill/Drill - ZX25M2, weight 196Kg. I have a floor crane but don't know where on the Mill is a safe lifting point - I've contacted the suppliers helpline and it...

plastic round stock
looking for small quantities--like 10 each, nylon solid round, pvc etc--solid round stock for small lathe--about 1 1/2 inches in diameter--lengths less that 10 inches--use for small home machining web...
1
1

Home Built Aircraft - Alternative Engines
Home Built Aircraft - Alternative Engines - Geo/Suzuki If you are interested in alternative engines for experimental (Home built) aircraft you are invited to join the flyGeo_uncensored group and learn...
2
2

Hurco / Eurospark H425 Tank seal bellows
Anyone changed the tank seal bellows on a Eurospark / Hurco H425 die-sinker? Is it a pig or is it easy? Came to use mine after a few weeks sitting idle, did a short job, turned off, and came back an...

spline tool for servo wheels
Hi all, I'm trying to find out if someone has an idea where I can get a broach to cut the splines on JR servo wheels. I want to make some aluminum servo wheels, and arms up but need a broach to do the...
2
2

How to books
Can anyone recomend any how to books for a beginner I will be starting school in Jan. for machine shop I am looking for any info so I can be prepaired for classes I am 37 and looking foward to...

Manuals or books for beginners
Can anyone recomend any books or manuals for beginners for metal working and machining I am going to start classes in Jan. for machine shop I want to have a good jump on learning Thank you for any...

Airco Wasp
We need a part for a vintage Airco Wasp welder type 1003C, Stock# 1350-5148. On the generator side, the armature shaft has a finned aluminum heat dissipater, just behind the control panel. That part...

Carbide form tool
Greetings all, I'm in the final stages of milling a large spur gear (5.5" dia 11 tooth) for repair of an old excavator. I'm using SAE 9310 stock (also nkown as EN 36 or BS 970) which is a...
3
3

Gold Iridite finish for steel?
Hi Group I have some precision STEEL sheet metal parts that need to be made corrosion resistant. I have heard of a gold colored, conversion coating (non electroplated) finish that I thought was called...
5
5

Jet lathe
Can anyone tell me if Jet lathes are any good for the home workshop? I can get a 9x20 with the stand and all the tooling locally for $500.00 . It's 4 yrs old and in great shape. Thx....John