45-degree diagonal cutters?

So no hard proof of your claims yet again?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

No, it is NOT. It is the test for SOME types of side cutter. Other types of even the highest quality side cutters are NOT EVER tested in such a manner.

Think of taking your best pocket knife or hunting knife blade edge, and press it against hard steel, and you'll f*ck it up. Some side cutter types are not the pincer action you seem to have hard wired into your wee brain. The CUT through SOFT media. So you lost, asswipe. That is all there is to it.

Reply to
life imitates life

You're a goddamned retard.

Reply to
life imitates life

I know more about stainless steel and other metals than you ever will.

Reply to
life imitates life

Please give details of this type of side cutters. A URL showing pics would do nicely.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You are wrong, David. Face it, fucktard. You got it wrong, and you are wrong. Period. There are several classes of side cutter that do not ever get tested in the manner you describe. The fact that you are oblivious to this detail proves that you are a pussified troll wanna be at best. Either that, or you really are that stupid. You decide, Mr. Two Tone Twit.

Reply to
life imitates life

On Feb 16, 7:13 am, "Wild_Bill" wrote: WB > [...] There's no need, or point for any typical WB > hostile anarchist replies. I don't play these games.

That's an interesting take on this "life imitates life" nym shifter. It would explain the "Always Wrong" moniker though!

I wonder if in real life he's really the angry radicalized sociopathic misfit he appears to be on usenet...

Reply to
Greegor

Greegor wrote in news:fcf51842-0f2f-44a2-a0da- snipped-for-privacy@u20g2000yqu.googlegroups.com:

This has been a very useful thread. It has allowed me to quickly identify three posters who don't know what they are talking about, are are adamant in their stupidity, as well as obnoxious & rude. I just started following sci.electronics.repair, and kill-filing them seems to have cut down the noise considerably.

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White

Yawn. As always, it sucks to be dimbulb.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

There may be a misunderstanding here. I believe that, in the UK, "vintage" cars are defined as those manufactured between 1918 (?), and 1930. The term is much more widely interpreted in the USA. Even post-WWII cars get called vintage.

Reply to
Fred Abse

Food processing tanks with TWO INCH thick walls? Now EVERYBODY knows that you are an outright liar.

You are ineffectual twit and your own realization of that that frustrates and angers you.

This fuels your presentation as the angry radicalized sociopathic misfit you appear to be on usenet.

You are a cowardly nymshifter who can't face up to who you really are.

Reply to
Greegor

No. Its about f*ck you, I'll write and speak any way I wish, you TOTAL piece of shit. Now f*ck off, and die, boy!

Reply to
life imitates life

Just as I expected, a faeces reference, but you forgot to use "retard". You're slipping.

Anyway, is that any way for a christian to behave? I wonder what your fellow christians think.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard