45-degree diagonal cutters?

Think you're the one who needs to understand basic engineering principles. And actually get some hands on experience before spouting your rubbish.
--
*When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break *

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:41:45 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

You're being a bit harsh, Dave.
When choosing a tool it's a good idea to consult an expert, someone who uses the tool professionally.
He clearly knows bugger-all about cutters, but if you're looking for the best mop for the job, Nymbecile's yer man! (or possibly woman).
Pomegranate Bastard wrote:

I heard that depends on the day of the week. What an ugly broad, swinging a mop on the weekends!
--
Greed is the root of all eBay.

So bolt cutters? The same principle as side cutters?

You seem to want to apply terms to whatever you feel like. Bolt cutters to the man in the street work in the same way as side cutters.
--
*There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works *

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:43:03 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

That is yet another place where your aptitude for the discussion is shown to be below that which is required to understand the principles involved.

You really are an idiot. There are SEVERAL different varieties and styles of bolt cutter, dumbass!
The ones most of you lay fucktards are aware of are the type you describe. A lay fucktard like you could never grasp the concept of a shear operation. You have proven that in this very thread. You have arrived at a place that has shown you to have a competency level below that which you claim to possess.
As long as you are in it, this discussion is meaningless. You blatant lack of understanding of the physical realm suggests that you should go find another forum to plow in, Plowtard.

You really need to watch your blood pressure, pet.
Go into your local tool supplier and ask for some bolt cutters. And then come back here.
--
*Husband and cat lost -- reward for cat

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:23:28 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

Pet? You really need to eat shit, fucktard.

Again you sport your utter stupidity in the industrial realm.

And I gave you credit for being able to read. Get your momma to read it pout to you. It's plain enough. No matter how much you dribble.
--
*If you don't like the news, go out and make some.

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:25:02 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

It is always wrong to assume that DimBulb can read.

She's too busy protecting her hamper from Nymbecile.

Put on your wetsuit, DimBulb dribbles a *lot*.
On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:37:16 +0000, Pomegranate Bastard
No. Its about fuck you, I'll write and speak any way I wish, you TOTAL piece of shit. Now fuck off, and die, boy!
On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 05:40:25 -0800, life imitates life

Just as I expected, a faeces reference, but you forgot to use "retard". You're slipping.
Anyway, is that any way for a christian to behave? I wonder what your fellow christians think.
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:13:30 -0500, "Wild_Bill"

I have a pair of twister pliers for lock wire. They are not actually meant to be use to CUT the wire either, even though they have side cutters incorporated into them. Any monkey knows how to flex fracture wire that uses a medium that work hardens. That is the right way to "cut" lock wire. In fact, one is supposed to use the side cutter to simply score the wire a bit, and then the number of flexes is reduced to just a few.

Lock wire is soft steel. If you have pliers not able to cut that, put them back in the kid's play box where they came from.
--
*Why is the word abbreviation so long? *

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:44:56 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

Lock wire is NOT "soft steel" you complete and utter retard. It is a very specialized, high tensile strength wire. Soft steel does not get made into wire AT ALL.
You really are one stupid fucktard.

Seems you know nothing of even US suppliers.
http://www.malinco.com /
It comes in many varieties.
--
*The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.*

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:14:02 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

There is NO lock wire that is "soft steel" as you declared, you dumb fucktard. And all the dancing in the world will not allow you to achieve escape velocity from your utter stupidity.
LOCK WIRE IS HIGH STRENGTH STAINLESS.
YOU are a goddamned retard.

So that's why they supply it made out of brass, copper, ally etc?
BTW your 'very specialized, high tensile strength wire' definition seems to have changed somewhat...
--
*Geeks shall inherit the earth *

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:50:52 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

Again you prove that you did not read the very site you posted. They sell wire. All kinds of wire. The only kind they sell that they refer to as lock wire is stainless.

Your capacity to grasp any aspect of reality hasn't. It remains firmly slabbed in at ground level. Zero. The concrete that is holding you there is made from your own stupidity.

Sigh. Let me cut and paste the relevant bit:-
*********
Safety Lock Wire
We supply high quality safety lock wire for use in the Aerospace Industry. Our aircraft safety lock wire conforms to ASTM, MS and AN specifications is available in our unique handy dispensing can. Safety lockwire is available in a wide variety of materials including: brass wire, aluminum wire, copper wire and stainless steel wire.
*********
Now surely even you can read that? There aren't any really difficult words in it.

All this from one incapable of reading and understanding simple text?
--
*Do they ever shut up on your planet?

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:29:51 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

Except that the discussion was about cutting STEEL wire with side cutters, not ANY softer medium. So NONE of the other materials in your cut and paste horseshit are even applicable to the discussion, nor where they ever.
That is aside from the fact that you could likely NEVER even come up with an application where one of the other materials is used, and note, you retarded fuck, where there is NO mention of soft steel OR iron being one of the available types, so every argument you have spewed here is again proven to be without merit, and you are proven to be without a clue.

Show me soft steel or soft iron lock wire, you make it up as you go along dumbfuck.