Anyone interested in a simple RF (or Bluetooth) project?

I've got a simple widget that I need designed for me, and I think BlueTooth is the way I'd like to go.

I need to develop a wireless device that only has one function: a button.

The unit will be "connected" to a receiver, along with 25 other of these devices, and used as a buzzer game for kids.

The primary concern is cost.

I'm not stuck on BlueTooth, but the idea for blue tooth was to keep from having to build a receiver, since USB Blue Tooth dongles are readily available for under $50 these days.

The other thought was to reproduce the guts of an inexpensive wireless keyboard, and use its receiver...basically sending a differnt "key" to the receiver for each button. The problem with the typical 900Mhz wireless keyboards and mice are transmission lenght...typically around

3 meters; and I need at-least 10 meters, preferrably 15 or more.

I'm interested in finding someone to build these gizmos for me in the next few months.

Thanks Eric Robishaw

Reply to
Eric Robishaw