Are power savers and power extractors same? Whats the difference between the two of them?

Hope all have heard about power saving mechanisms from muscular movements of the body. For eg. it might be a nanogenerator or simple
mechanism of saving energy from shock absorbers of a two wheeler. I did a paper recently on nanogenerator. there i faced a question like, where does the energy you are saving comes from? its all from your body only. So of course this will deteriorate the stamina and fitness of the person like that they posed. But according to me, only the energy which is wasted alone the nanogenerator is consuming.He said like if we go on consuming the energy those will be trapped off from yours only like that What the judge asked is totally contradictory for me. Can anyone help me clarifying this doubt? .

WTF??
--
Cheers ............. Rheilly P

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 16:43:45 +0800, "Rheilly Phoull"

Think of the waste energy from jumping. Your muscles have to absorb the energy the tendons can't store (and release immediately).

It's real. There has been a lot of research done to try to capture this waste energy. The military is quite interested in it for the infantry. You should be able to find quite a few patents in this area.

Is there any physical resistance in this nano generator? I guess there might be in which case it takes more energy for the producer to move his/her body against the resistance of the generator over and above the normal resistance of movement with no nangenerator. So I guess I'm inclined to say the judge is right to say it might impact on the stamina and fitness of the generator person. Although I see it more as the generation will be limited by the generators stamina/fitness.

yeah contact resistance is there for Zno nanowires which forms the basis of the nano generators. but its of mere range only. even if its there normally humans we, while doing our routine activities some amount of energy is utilised for doing an action. but while doing blood flow or for some normal activities some energy is dissipated. thats what we are trapping not that we are scrapping the energy thats utilised for doing work. further could u clarify the concept of physical resistance related to with the concept of power extractors or with power savers?

yeah contact resistance is there for Zno nanowires which forms the basis of the nano generators. but its of mere range only. even if its there normally humans we, while doing our routine activities some amount of energy is utilised for doing an action. but while doing blood flow or for some normal activities some energy is dissipated. thats what we are trapping not that we are scrapping the energy thats utilised for doing work. further could u clarify the concept of physical resistance related to with the concept of power extractors or with power savers?
I don't think that "who" was concerned with the losses in the ohmic resistance of the devices. The fact is that if work is delivered externally by the nanogenerators to operate some device -then this work plus the wasted losses IS provided by the the body- over and above what would be done by the body without the nano-generators.
--
Don Kelly
snipped-for-privacy@shawcross.ca