ASI "Class Act" SPA Pack Diagrams?

I'm planning to repair a friend's spa but because it has been tinkered with already I'm going to need to check out the internal wiring in the control pack to assure myself that I'm leaving it in safe condition. The pack is an ASI "Class Act" manufactured in 1999 and I cannot find diagrams or even the address and contact information for the manufacturer. Anybody have an idea how I might contact them? They seem to hide themselves VERY well and even though I'm usually pretty good at researching such things I've come up with nothing so far.

I'm especially interested in how the pressure interlock is supposed to be wired. The wires from that have been pulled off. I know that I'm going to have to replace the heating element because one terminal has burned/corroded off as well as the wire that was connected there. The heating element is "good" in that it has the proper resistance and is not shorted to ground but there is just no way to connect to it to support 6kW.

Reply to
John McGaw