Bank of Batteries ?

Since a vibrator typically utilizes more than one cell in series, I think someone asking such a thing would be quite correct, as one does not change only a single cell in devices where a battery of cells are used.

Are you really so utterly stupid as to think that you are not a prick, dipshit? Also, I am not "with" my sister. She is over 3000 miles away.

That would be strike three for you, dumbfuck.

As a result of your post, you IQ has fallen another ten points. Keep it up, and plant life will be more intelligent than your retarded ass.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Yet another clue that you are likely a very poor teacher.

Reply to
Spurious Response

You probably do not even know the difference between "data", and "information".

Reply to
Spurious Response

Even though it DOES get logged, both on computers not on a network (logged locally), as well as those on a network. Instead of a log book, it gets added to a "log file" Can you really be that far off the mark of the very industry you claim to be an instructor in? Do you really have such problems with accepted industry terms?

Do you make it up as you go along, old man?

Reply to
Spurious Response

Keerimany! You are a legend in your own mind!

Get over yourself, old man!

Reply to
Spurious Response

You missed your calling. You should be walking a big city street corner with a "repent now" sign on.

You seem a "big dope" of the obvious. Need to know what "big dope" means? Watch the film "All of Me".

Reply to
Spurious Response

While deporable, it's quite evident that sellers of cells pretty much know the buying public won't understand what a blister pack of "1.5V cells" is.

Reply to
Hatunen

When you can pluck the reality from my hand, it will be time for you too actually have a clue, Asswipechunk.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Said the zero contribution, retarded yap dog that spends his time nipping at my heels.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Interesting. And that supplied the plate voltage of about 90V?

Reply to
Hatunen

Absolute proof that the last place you belong is in a technical group.

Your post is spurious. My reply is the response to that, resulting in a clean signal to those with at least half a brain.

Reply to
Spurious Response

I never stated that it was a problem. I merely stated that it was incorrect, and that is a fact.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Except you missed the target.

My post is not spurious. I respond to spurious posts with a clean signal.

Try again.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Yes, but it would mean something completely different from what was intended. There's no need to get cross about it.

Hmm. Very interesting -- but not funny.

Reply to
Skitt

Leave it to the English to f*ck up the facts, and for the rest of the world to take over a hundred years to catch it.

My electronics instructor caught it, as does anyone with a grain of common sense.

I am quite sure that the pioneers of the industry full well knew the difference, and had they read dictionaries often enough, they would have insured that it be corrected.

I'll bet that Faraday and Galvani knew it.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Your contribution here is? (hint to newcomers to the engineering groups, his "contribution" is negative and always has been).

Dimbulb, you'll never change, or grow up.

Reply to
krw

Wow Peter! You tied a long-standing record. Dimmie posted eight responses to yours. Nice work! I'm still proud of seven, but you da man!

Reply to
krw

Pretty sad then, that the world cannot be educated on such a simple, easily understood premise.

In fact... I think your assertion is quite wrong.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Think "Crystal Radio".

Spurious Response

Sorry, but what was intended was what I just wrote. What was written carried no meaning at all.

I didn't like her tone. Got a problem with that?

Sure it is. Still fits too.

Reply to
Spurious Response