Bank of Batteries ?

Hmmm, pearls before swine.

Reply to
Al in Dallas

Why the hell would a dimbulb use the handle "Spurious Response"?

Reply to
Al in Dallas

That's even somewhat scary.

Uh huh.

Reply to
Al in Dallas

The wisest advice.

Reply to
Al in Dallas

But even people from a.e.e have said "Spurious Response" is an idiot (or a moron or an imbecile, I forget which).

Reply to
Al in Dallas

A lot farther along than some would be"teacher" that is casual about how important proper terminology is when he instructs new entrants into the industry.

Reply to
Spurious Response

I am *crushed* by your horseshit... NOT!

More like offended by the stench of what you are full of. Your eyes are brown, and there is a foul stench emanating from your ears.

Reply to
Spurious Response

It shines brightly on you, however, Mr. Shit Emission.

You just had to stink up the thread, eh?

Reply to
Spurious Response

You need to grow the f*ck up, Chuck. You make me want to upchuck! You and the twit that wrote the shit.

Just so you know... I do get it. The reason I didn't is because I am not, nor was not cross... ever.

I am, in fact, laughing quite loudly at the utter stupidity exhibited by some of you.

Try reading the volume 31, number 7 issue of NASA Tech Briefs, and then you all can shut the f*ck up about that which you know nothing about, save what you can cut-and-paste from a dictionary, and then declare as having known all along.

Reply to
Spurious Response

You're a goddamned idiot, boy. Your mother should be imprisoned.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Damned shame that you cannot get a visit from the comfort kitty.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Or some battery-like combination of all three, wired in series.

Reply to
Michael West

"Bringing you news of fresh disasters" as the 'Beyond The Fringe' crew had it.

Reply to
Michael West

You are like a "cell" in one way. The number of functional neurons you have available to you for rational thought.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Previous life. BTW, it's "Dimbulb" (proper noun).

Reply to
krw

Dimbulb, you're never very bright.

Nah, you've been here too long for me to have any affect, Dimmie.

Reply to
krw

Just as a gun "battery" is a collection of individual "guns", an electric battery is a collection of cells.

I have known this for over 50 years.

BUT when I want a "bunch" of AA cells for this and that around the house, I still just run out and pick up some "BATTERIES."

It's a game/battle that's not worth the candle.

Reply to
<nni/gilmer

Total bullshit, as authored by KeithTard.

Reply to
Spurious Response

No, the "total bullshit" *is* Dimbulb, Dimbulb.

Reply to
krw

A single-cell battery is still a battery.

True, that's why Dimbulb is here.

Reply to
krw