Bank of Batteries ?

wrote:

What are you talking about? In another thread I'm right in the middle of a highly technical discussion about plumbing lines and how a knob thingy can be attached to the gizmo so it turns off the water when it should be turning on the water if you're right-handed or red-haired.
How freakin' technical do you want?
--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

If you were not asking a complete mental midget, you might actually get an intelligent response from the dipshit.
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:06:32 -0700, Spurious Response

This from someone who apparently doesn't know how to trim his posts.
--
Linz
Wet Yorks via Cambridge, York, London and Watford

Oh, no! Now you've done it. They aren't posts. They're anodes.
--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Spurious Emission (a.k.a. "Dimbulb") doesn't know how to tie his shoes. Don't make things too hard for him.

For every anode there is a cathode. Behind every Spurious Emission there is a Dimbulb.
--
Keith

Thanks for the confirmation.
--
Al in St. Lou

It shines brightly on you, however, Mr. Shit Emission.
You just had to stink up the thread, eh?
snipped-for-privacy@cleansignal.org says...

Dimbulb, you're never very bright.

Nah, you've been here too long for me to have any affect, Dimmie.
--
Keith

tony cooper wrote:

(shockingly snipped)

No! NO! My husband tells me those are "electrodes."
http://www.purlgurl.net/aue/electrodes.jpg
--
Purl Gurl
--

Hi P!
*hugs**

I am *crushed* by your horseshit... NOT!
More like offended by the stench of what you are full of. Your eyes are brown, and there is a foul stench emanating from your ears.
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:18:42 -0700, Spurious Response

Well, no. You'd need to understand what was being discussed, and it's obvious that that's not happening.
--
Linz
Wet Yorks via Cambridge, York, London and Watford

Dumbfuck. Do you even have any clue as to what Usenet is about? If the post was across multiple groups, the subject is as well. Also, the OP presented it as such.
Get a clue, dingledorf.

Nicely put. -- John
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:10:45 -0400, tony cooper

Is everyone in that group as retarded as you are?
Sorry, but "some quite interestingly cross posters..." is NOT correct.
"Some quite interesting cross-posters" would have been right.
What is interesting is that you missed it. I hope you don't represent the many... Likely more like "the foo".
Spurious Response wrote:

Yes, but it would mean something completely different from what was intended. There's no need to get cross about it.

Hmm. Very interesting -- but not funny.
--
Skitt

Sorry, but what was intended was what I just wrote. What was written carried no meaning at all.

I didn't like her tone. Got a problem with that?

Sure it is. Still fits too.
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:49:25 -0700, Spurious Response

The two sentences have different meanings. "Interestingly cross posters" means that the posters are cross in an interesting manner; observing their crossness is interesting. "Interesting cross posters" means that the posters, who are cross-posting to more than one newsgroup, are interesting.
Laura used a play on words that obviously escaped you. As you continue to add comments, it becomes apparent that more escapes you than is caught by you. Your grasp is hampered by mental mittens. If you are going to play in this group, you have to step your game up. If you have a game.
Laura later amended her view to indicate that she was mistaken in her belief that you were interestingly cross. I agree. You are just run-of-the-mill surly. No one has suggested that you are interesting in any other aspect.
If the word "cross" is unfamiliar to you, information on the meaning is available in the dictionary.
--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Hmmm, pearls before swine.
--
Al in St. Lou

Spurious Response wrote:

Are you an idiot or just spurious? It was quite clear that Laura meant "cross posters", ie angry posters.
--
Rob Bannister