Batteries to plug-in?

I would like to convert a toy planetarium that currently runs on two D size batteries to run on electric. Is there a reference somewhere online I could look at or can someone brief me? Thanks,

Deeder

Reply to
Deeder Virago

Batteries to plug-in?How about a 3 volt wall wart power adapter?

Deeder

Reply to
Skenny

Batteries to plug-in?Get a universal adapter from Radio Shack and cut off the end or install a female jack.

MAKE SURE IT IS A DC OUTPUT

MLR

Deeder

Reply to