Books on Instrumentation?????

anyone recommend any good books on Instrumentation/Process Control that deal
with maintenance and troubleshooting for Instrument Technicians ? I and
doing some Online courses work is paying for through ISA. I would like to
have a book that deals with general troublehooting for practical problems
,and has commonly used formula's , and still has referance to refresh my
memory from time to time. ISA offers several books on Instrumentation but i
don't know what to buy.
--
thanks for any help!
Donny Nelms snipped-for-privacy@chartertn.net