C122D1 pinout?

Moto SCR C122D1?s datasheet lacks pinout:

This is the only datasheet out there that I can find.

Anyone have a databook for this one?

Thanks.

Reply to
DaveC

Being bored, I had a go at searching - I could only find Motorola data with no pin details.

AFAIK: TO220 SCRs have an industry standard pin layout, so if you find another TO220 SCR, the sheet should give what you need.

Having said that - I vaguely remember one manufacturer making a range of SCRs with round section lead wires that probably had reversed layout.

Reply to
Ian Field