Cable Rating Help Needed

Hi, I need to establish the largest 3 phase motor (in KW) that can be run off a 3-core 16mm PVC SWA cable (bog standard). The cable is in a 6" plastic duct, buried in the ground and the length of run is approximately 50m. If anyone can help it'd be much appreciated. I need the info for tomorrow morning.

Thanks Richard

Reply to
Ricardo

P.S. The cable is fed from a soft start motor starter which is protected by HBC fuses.

Reply to
Ricardo

Assuming the following - supply 415V, 50 Hz. Motor starting method DOL. The largest motor would be 15 kW protected by BS88 fuse 63 Amp. Hope this helps.

Reply to
BIGEYE

Do you still need help or are you OK?

Reply to