can you help how to interface adc kit with microprocessor kit PLEASE!

I have 8 bit resolution ADC kit which has 8 channels and 8086 microprocessor kit. Now i want the microprocessor to processor digital data output from
the ADC. My problem is I don't know how to make the microprocessor know from which channel the digital input is coming.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

In general, a multi-channel ADC has to have "hand-shaking" with the receiving processor, to tell the ADC what channel is required and collect the data.
There are exceptions, eg some convert each channel in turn autonomously, and store the result in what appears to the processor to be addressable ROM. THe processor simply sets up the required address and reads the contents.
However, the documentation that came with the ADC kit should make this clear and the manufacturer's web site /support email should help. Getting the information off ADC kit is rather its raison d'etre.
However, be warned, getting the data from ADC to processor is normally one of the simplest stages in getting a data acquisition system to work, you have much more fun to look forward to..
--
Sue

Ain't that the truth? I often wonder whether the beginners who buy dev-boards & kits, then ask these sorts of questions on Usenet end up getting anywhere, or whether it all ends up in a box in the garage. Seems a horrible waste, if so.
--
W "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."