Canon MP970 disassembly?

Need to get to the ink pump (head-cleaning pump).
How do I get the main plastic casting (what you see when you open the cover
to access the ink cartridges) removed? The pump is under this but I can't see how to get it to it.
I've removed all the external screws I can find but the plastic isn't budging...
Thanks.