chisel

Hallo folks, it?s me again. Today, me my mother and my sister went out to buy a power chisel for me, being the christrmas gift for me.(The ultimate gift I should say, as it costed 400 euro.Now, Im very happy and I hope I?ll need a new set of brushes soon, for it.For history?s sake, it?s a Makita;made in japan.

-- Dimitris Tzortzakakis,Greece

Reply to
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

BTW, the same teacher I mentioned in my post in the ballast thread, when he saw me working with the chisel and hammer (fitting a new fuse board or distribution panel), was impressed by the size of the chisel and told me that it would be good to install chisels under the chairs of bad-behaved pupils, and by an hydraulic drive they would rise up and get into their arse.

-- Dimitris Tzortzakakis,Greece

Ï Tzortzakakis Dimitrios Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá óõæÞôçóçò: brvtjo$rrg$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.otenet.gr...
Reply to
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios