Compact fluorescent lamps

Can anybody direct me where I can find a typical circuit for a compact fluorescent lamp (120V)? I know the operation principle but I would like to save the time to reverse engineer the circuit. Thanks,

Reply to
Gene

You need to look at the microtube spec. for recommended voltage and frequency. Then all you need is an oscillator going into the primary of an transformer and the tube connected to the secondary, that it. If you cant find a spec. start with 25kHz @ 250V it should only take a few mA's

Reply to
Mark

I got one on my desk in a beutifal flexing stand. Burnished stainless steel. Picked it up at Costco for about 15 bucks. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE