Contactor current ratings

Hi,

I am looking a contactor technical details and I am trying to find contactors to carry 16A and 50A of 240v 1 phase for normal domestic loads - AC1 rating.

Contactor specs list thermal current (lth) IEC A 25 and UL A 24, whilst AC3 is 10.5 at 240v.

My question is the thermal current the same as AC1???, so wqill this device be OK???

TVMIA

Reply to
colinstone