Cordless Phone Battery

I have an AT&T 5GHz cordless phone. Is it better for the battery to leave the phone off the charger until it dies or better to try to keep it on the charger?

-

--

Reply to
Kilowatt

intact.

It's not practical to leave the phone off the charger until the battery dies. Follow manufacturer's instructions. In the absence of any instructions to the contrary, leave it in the charger so that it's always ready to go when you need it. We generally return it to the charger each night, but sometimes it has stayed out for several days before being put back in the charger. There has been no discernable difference in performance over the years. Ed

Reply to
ehsjr