crompton uplights

Hello,
I am from australia and interested in installing the cropmton EX211 or HPM inground Uplight. Is there any one who can advise how to set up for
preinstallation when concrete is getting laid. I cant find any plockouts for these units and any tips would be handy, especially for the HPM one that has a squate face plate.
Thanks Imran