Digital Speedometer, Calibration, Report Writing

Hi everyone
I am working on a Digital Speedometer, i almost finished making PCB for the digital speedometer which includes 3 parts, 1 power supply, 2
sensor part, 3 digital speedometer PCB, its looks like working and giving display as well, am working on the ICs because i need to write up report on all the steps i did including the working of whole PCB, but the thing is that still am unable to do anything? am too much confused, is there anyboday who would be able to help me to write up? i will forward all the PCB drawings made in Dip Trace software, ICs used, components details, circuit schemetic as well. So please tell me if any body would be able to write some good stuff for me proper, please.? I hope that somebody is going to help me out?
Regards, Riz

So what you're saying is that you've found some other chaps project on the net and you want us to explain to you how it works...
www.doyourownfuckinghomework.com
HTH, HAND.
Tim
--
Sent from Birmingham, UK... Check out www.nervouscyclist.org
'I find sometimes it's easy to be myself, but sometimes I find it's

On 13 Mar 2007 13:46:36 -0700, in sci.electronics.design "werty"

So how do you test pizza's?
martin
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:20:17 +0100, martin griffith wrote:

Test a pizza's what?
Apostrophes are not used for plurals, except in certain special cases.
Thanks, Rich Grise, Self-Appointed Chief, Apostrophe Police
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:45:13 GMT, in sci.electronics.design Apostrophe

sorry, my bottle of wine cant' spell
martin
martin griffith wrote:

So what's with hi's bottle? (Apostrophes are for possessives, no?)
Jerry

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:48:39 -0400, Jerry Avins wrote:

Hi's name should be capitalized here. ;-)
Apostrophes are for possessives, Yes, BUT NOT IN POSSESSIVE PRONOUNS! i.e., his, hers, its, yours, ours, theirs.
And the apostrophe also indicates omitted letters as in a contraction, i.e.: its = belonging to it it's = it is.
So, "equip'" could be construed as a contraction for "equipment", where the apostrophe sort of "place-holds" for the "ment" part. :-)
Cheers! Rich Grise, Self-Appointed Chief, Apostrophe Police
Apostrophe Police wrote:

Gee, thanks! So why do so many commercial signs use apostrophes for plurals -- a local gas station proclaims "Bay's Available" and quote marks for emphasis? What do you make of "Bread" baked fresh daily
Jerry

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:27:41 -0400, Jerry Avins wrote:

Because mostly, they're idiots. :-)

To me, that means they're making something that they're calling "bread", that isn't really bread. :-) Kinda like "buttery" popcorn or "chocolaty" frozen yogurt, and so on. ;-)
Cheers! Rich Grise, Self-Appointed Chief, Apostrophe Police

Well, I don't know about your side of the pond, but here we have to endure some very bad english (and some very bad greek, too).A good example are these stores that anything you buy cost 1 euro, that spell "*Everything* 1 euro"and a woman asked the girl "*Anything* 1 euro?"And probably the girl in the shop understood that a word by word translation doesn't always work (greek like many languages has some very idiomatic expressions and strange uses of the language). PS when typing this message I made at least a dozen typing mistakes, which I noted, hopefully PPS Don't feed the trolls delete the crossposts
--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

It's a dent with an o.While tent is a dent with a t.And sent is a tent with an s. (Howdya call this game in English)?
-- Tzortzakakis Dimitrios major in electrical engineering mechanized infantry reservist dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr